Thursday, December 11, 2008

vou colocar algumas fotos daqui um pouco, seja paciente e me espere gente...

I went to Olodum with the kids from the Northeast trip on Tuesday (pretty good until Charlie Brown Jr. took over for an hour...)

two kids going home: Greg (Vancouver, Canada exchange student) is going home and Moni (Melbourne Australia girl) is going home too...

on the 16th I'm going to Lençoís for a five-day hiking trip,

tomorrow I'm going to a capoeira 'roda' (meeting-type thing) at 5H30 followed by a forro (Brazilian dance) event with my host mom and the German girl spending a week at my house

today I went to the beach with the same girl, found a sea urchin, went swimming, used my conga (thin Brazilian towel made to look like the flag...), and then later ate acarajé

Saturday might be headed BACK to Mercado Modelo and Pelourrinho, even after I spent three solid days there basically... on the 14th I have to do my presentation (that was what that last failed post was supposed to be... if anyone wants to see it they can comment asking for me to email them the invite...)

pictures real soon, I got my thumb drive back and will be uploading recent pictures within the next week... sorry to who ever is still reading this :D
-- m

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo. :P
Jonah < - - - is reading.

:P Now if only you would update more often, then more people would comment.

LizP said...

Jonah, don't put any pressure on her. She is very busy!

Madisyn - we'll miss you at Christmas. We're going to your parents the day after.

Zoe said...

... who is the australia girl? was she w/ rotary?