Monday, December 1, 2008

nova familia

So yesterday Paulo tried to keep me with him for as long as possible (he even took me to Vitoria x Palmeiras futebol game until like 6h30 which had me at the house at like 7 and me at my next host family at like 9h30... game was interesting, especially when some guy set of three bombs - apparently 'torcidores do Palmeiras' are the most violent fans of any Brazilian soccer team - they're from São Paulo...)

so now I have a new shirt from the Vitoria game, all my stuff packed in two suitcases and two backpacks (except my blazer and the two paintings I bought). and I'm sitting at the house right now. They have a pool and a really cool neighborhood and a fitness center right nearby! very cool. plus the beach is a short jaunt away apparently, so that's good.

anyway I left my thumb drive uploading photos at the Rochas house (on purpose, don't worry) so when they get that to me I'll be uploading photos quick. watch out for that.

tchau!
-- m

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Photos Photos Photos! YAY!

Pool yay as well.

how can one have a pool, and no webcam? :(

Hmm... what if I got you one for xmas?

Madisyn said...

photos not until I get my pen drive from Paulo. and if you must you may, though I will warn you that electronics are infamously and mysteriously 'lost' in mail transit.