Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My day

Today I felt inspired to make another blog entry because my day has been happy!
In no particular chronological order...
I bought a bitchin' hat! (which may or may not be sacrificed to the cause of my friend Ian... I'll have to think about that, holmes). I was on half price but still cost R$95 (like like 45 bucks or so)
I got accepted to be a Junior Counselor at SEP (2009 not 2005) YIPPIE KAY YAY!
I bought some carrots and I am happily munching on them as we speak... er... as I type this.I bought a liter of Guaraná Antarctica (aka. best soda ever) for just over 1 real, which is about 50 cents. :O
I jacked the January edition of SuperInteressante (Super Interesting) from my school library.
Macall and Sofie are still gone on the Amazon trip, but unbeknowst to Mr. Robinson I have his turtle necklace from the Northeast trip (stole it during Lençóis). :D
I also recently found and read a copy of Michael Moore's 'Dude Where's my Country?' which makes me happy I was not doing an exchange in the last 8 years and instead did it in the year of Obama's election... maybe he's not perfect but by God does it make me look better as an American!

anyway
até mais
peace out
---m

2 comments:

Rob and Sara said...

Hey, I know what you mean about the Obama thing. We were in India when the election results came out. Indians love him, and it was soooo much nicer, from then on, to admit we were Americans.

Sara

Madisyn said...

everyone loves obama, for the most part. Brazilians love Obama, Indians love Obama, from what I hear the vast majority of Europeans love Obama... we're pretty much covered.