Friday, June 5, 2009

what?

12 days

I'm drinking Guaraná and eating pão de queijo and peanut popsicles and acarajé and maracujá and stuff. Cause in less than two weeks I won't have it anymore...

Today I am going to my second host family's house and then I am spending the night at my first host family's. The next day I have my SAT test at 7H45 in the morning, then at 5H is a reggae bday party (woohoooo?). Then Sunday is Anna's party, then Macall is spending the night (or Sofie, haven't figured that out). Then school Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (NOT THURSDAY, that's Corpus Christo, a feriado) then Friday, then maybe vacation to Praia do Forte with Macall and Sofie, then just FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL I'M ON THE PLANE HOME.

holy crap.

:O see you guys soon
--m
ps. as always, sorry this blog sucked so much.

No comments: