Saturday, August 16, 2008

Salvador

oi todos!
I made it, obviously. Everyone~s telling me to speak Portuguese but I can~t yet..haha
I~m typing this with my host sister Lara and her friend Lara. Dad called yesterday to make sure I got in, and evidently I did.

Hope everyone~s doing great, I~m fantastic right now. More updates later (it~s 10 o~clock here!!)

Ç is on this keyboard, it~s disorienting! I can~t type quotes. :)
talk to you all later, and I hope Ian reads this and made it to his host family mostly in one piece (minus one tan fedora...sorry I didn~t find it!) also I hope Ally, Jasmine and Zoe all found their families.

tchau--
Madisyn

ps. it~s now 1 o~clock here and I~m going to bed. boa noite todos!
also if sky reads this, on the drive from the airport to the house the song Under the Bridge by the Chili Peppers came on! whoa!

tchau para segunda tempo

2 comments:

Zoe said...

hey madisyn, I made it to my family too :)

Ethan said...

props for knowing the right name of that song. i do not exaggerate when I say that every single person in my old class thought it was called "City of Angels."
blech for musically illiterate people.