Wednesday, September 10, 2008

fotos


no worries I have read your comments, but this is going to be a foto post.

Lara and Caffa
swimmers
oddly interesting sun
Lara and Zen
impersonating theatrical zombies
I wanted to go exploring, but my friends think I will get myself killed.
sweet shot of Lara

Pedrinho! wearing a Eugene tie-dye shirt no less
walking to MAM (Museu do Arte Moderno)
fun times at the theater (I know I look really pissed in this picture, but those were some of the funniest moments of the trip so far)
beach at MAM

that's not all but I am tired of falling asleep first period every day. night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Madisyn,
I just wanted to tell you that I love your photos and find them the most exciting part of your blog, but I would really love to see more photos of the city please.

Also, no worries about me having a mental breakdown, I'm doing plenty of stuff to keep myself occupied while you are gone (mostly homework).

Anyway, the whole family misses you, and I am looking forward to more crazy stories from Brazil.
-ZORRO AWAY

Lara said...

I want to be there with you!!!
Aqui eh legal mas to comsaudade!
tambem te amo madinha, voce ia gostar de estar aqui, hoje andei de bicicleta e lembrei de voce!

Jyo Nah said...

mmnah mmnah.

Guess what you're probably tired of hearing?

I envy you. D:<

I miss having a camera too... but I'm SO getting back into the swing of drawing, which is so cool.

Its the old sketch-book that did it. As full as it is, I'm using it lots.

Oh, I'm starting at LCC too... if that interests you.

Hmmrah. I like your pictures. :P
Oh, if you get the time I THINK you can put locations on the pictures you upload to picassa web albums... and it JUST MAY end up on google earth - but again I'm not sure if you care. XP