Monday, September 1, 2008

entiende? sim?

Lara and João
near the lighthouse (farol)

Barbosa and Tonhô
waiting for the bus
(Lari, João, yours truly, Lara, Zen and Caffa)

the ocean at Salvador

Lara and Pedrinho (Pedro) my host siblings

happy brazilians and a confused american
aaaand I can't play guitar
Lara tearing it up

our classes Seven Deadly Sins musical interval



the whole gang minus Caffa and a couple others at Lara's goodbye party


'caracol' : snails!!! I got João to do it with me
yup I am reaaaaallly white

left to right, Milena, if you can't guess who the next one is you shouldn't be reading this blog, Larah, Pé, and Lari

Larah


Also I pierced my ears today and it didn't hurt or anything but Lara was freaking out and taking deep breaths and stuff. I am really tired right now after Praia do Forte, but I should be able to catch up on sleep a little tonight, considering we are skipping our first couple classes so Lara can pack.
boa noite, y'all
- m


2 comments:

Jyo Nah said...

WOO HOO!

So... I looked up Salvador on google earth today...

o.o HOMG! THATS SO CROWDED AND BIG!

XD so anyway.

sounds like good fun.

Lara said...

Madinhaa, vou sentir saudades. você é completamente louca, chata demais. Mas eu gosto de você. "I love you like a sister" too....
uahaushuahsuahsuahu